About Ruth Spaulding
Ruth's philosophy is whether prior to, during, or after your appointment, Touch of Serenity strives to ensure your entire therapeutic massage experience is one that in inviting, nurturing, healing, and satisfying. If for some reason, the session does not live up to your expectations, please let us know. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or the session if free.
Touch of Serenity Massage Therapy has two convenient locations in the NC Piedmont Triad region:
1901 Ashwood Court, Suite B-1
(off of Lawndale Drive near The Fresh Market shopping center)
Greensboro, NC 27455
HIGH POINT location
2630 Willard Dairy Road, Suite 205
(Cone MedCenter-High Point building)
High Point, NC 27265
24 hour online booking for both locations available via www.TouchOfSerenityNC.com.
Bringing relief, relaxation, and a touch of serenity...one client at a time.
Proud member of:
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
Business Women of the Triad
American Pregnancy Association
Touch of Serenity serves as the Massage Therapist for:
Cone Health Women’s Health Network, Dr. Schoenhoff
Eastern Music Festival
Pink in the Park
Go Red For Women
Touch of Serenity is also proud to partner with the Streakers Running Club at Fleet Feet Sports/Off’n Running.
Available for onsite talks and demonstrations on how massage can benefit your athletic training, prenatal experience, senior care, women’s health including menopause, or any general health and wellness programs. Please call 336.327.2915 for more information.
Other NC licensed, experienced and talented therapists used for couples massages and onsite corporate table or chair massage events.
- "After 2 stress filled weeks of moving, my body had decided…”that’s ENOUGH!” and I awoke with a debilitating neck pain, so much so that I could not lift my right arm nor turn my head to one side…IT WAS MISERABLE!!!…then I called Ruth…WOW! The responsiveness that she provided right from the beginning was amazing; she worked me into her already tight schedule and provided SO much relief. She listened to exactly what my issue was and really targeted my problem area, I left her office with minimal pain, ability to turn my head and lift my arm, a happy disposition and many helpful things that I could do over the weekend to help to continue to alleviate my pain, all of these were things that I didn’t have prior to my emergency visit to Ruth. I can’t thank her enough for her knowledge, responsiveness and most importantly her compassion….THANKS Ruth….YOU ARE THE BEST!” – S.N.
- "I recently had the pleasure of meeting Ruth for an urgent after hours massage. After copious search for just the right person I believe I have found her. Thank You so much for relieving the trigger points throughout my body. I was able to cease all medication within days. You went above and beyond to accommodate me and your service was superior. Your kindness and warmth show through your hands.” – A.O.
- I have never had a professional full body massage in my entire adult life, so naturally, I was apprehensive about what to expect. Ruth was very warm, welcoming and informative during my intial consultation. I was very stressed out when I came to Ruth, but after I received the one-hour massage, I truly felt like I was in heaven. Ruth has the right combination of gentleness and firmness and she just happens to having one of the most soothing voices that I have ever heard. Thank you Ruth! I highly recommend her services!” – E.G.
- “Very professional. Worked on my problem areas with extra care. Gave attention to how my body responded and she responded accordingly. Very strong & smooth hands. A+++!” -- Mark
- “The pressure and pacing was awesome! She was very calm and the massage sent me straight to la-la land?. Thank you! It’s exactly what I needed.” -- A. W.
- “Ruth was very conscientious of my lower back problem and fibromyalgia. Pressure used was great. She answered my questions completely and was very friendly.” -- S. B.
- “Ruth made me feel completely at ease, like a friend. The massage was wonderful, her hands strong & warm.” -- G. M.
- “I have had several massages with Ruth, she is awesome! I always feel more relaxed and able to handle the day. The effect lasts for days."
- “Been there....tried that....going back! Ruth's style is a "touch" above most massages I've received. Great way to be good to yourself!” -- D. S.
» Call me at (336)327-2915
» Visit my website at www.TouchOfSerenityNC.com
» State License: NC LMBT #11687 » Company: Touch of Serenity Massage Therapy
Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Pre-Natal/Pregnancy Massage, Myofascial Release, Pain Management, Hot Stone Therapy, Hydrotherapy, Chair Massage, Reflexology, Massage Therapy
1901 Ashwood Ct
Greensboro, NC 27455
2630 Willard Dairy Rd
High Point, NC 27265