With the holidays rapidly approaching, it’s sometimes hard to find ways to stay on track with your fitness goals and remain consistent with your diet. It makes it even harder with all the sweet treats that are constantly being passed around during the holidays, but viral fitness expert Robert Frank knows exactly how to keep you on track.
Robert isn’t your average body builder—his comedic persona and passion for a healthy lifestyle has made him a true fitness powerhouse. Robert has a few tips that have helped him stay active and healthy during the holiday season:
- Make the gym a priority. Before shopping, cooking, eating, and traveling—go to the gym!
- Don’t go to the store when you’re hungry—you’ll end up with more Christmas cookies in your shopping cart than you need.
- Drink more water! It’s not a myth—drinking more water will tame the cravings of sticking your hand in the cookie jar.
- Traveling for the holidays? Search gyms in the area so you’re not missing workouts! Guest passes are usually between $5.00–$20.00 depending on the gym. It’s worth it!
- When you’re getting your shopping done (presents/groceries) park as far away from the store as possible. Those extra steps make a difference!
Life gets busy during the holidays, so these tips will help you get those extra steps in while also being able to enjoy some of the season’s irresistible offerings. Keep up with your workout routine no matter where you are, and don’t let the holiday season be a threat to the figure that you have been working so hard for.